White Hemp Cotton Hip Length Cardigan
Sustainable Hemp Fiber is Here!
Gorgeous Hemp blended fiber cut & sewn into the award winning Hoodie Ponch.
Its so soft & light. You will love the drape and be ready for summer months.
Facts about HEMP!
- Hemp protects your skin by naturally filtering UV light.
- Hemp resists bacterial growth and breathes excellently, preventing odors.
- Hemp has four times the strength of cotton; It won't weaken when washed.
- Hemp retains color better than any other fabric.
- It saves Water! Hemp uses only 1/20th the amount of water as regular cotton to grow and process.
- Also, Hemp uses almost no water to grow and can usually be rain-fed.
- It saves Jobs! Hemp is harvested and processed by hand, keeping people employed.
- Unlike cotton which depletes the soil of nutrients, hemp can be grown consecutively for over twenty years without the soil being affected.
- Hemp is illegal to grow in the U.S., though not illegal to import.
- Hemp is deliciously soft on the skin, more and more with each wear.